2010年3月4日 星期四

My first winter vacation in college

1/16~2/25 was my first winter vacation in college. I think everyone have a nice vacation, right? But I still think it is too short for me because I love my life in winter vacation. First, I went to Kaohsiung for two days with my friends. The first day, we took the bus to Kaohsiung. Oh! It took me three hours to get there. As soon as we arrived at Kaohsiung, we started our travel schedule right now. We went to 新崛江, 城市光廊, and etc. And the crazy thing we did that was we play the “King Plays” until four o’clock. Oh, do you think it is 4:00 p.m.? No, it is 4:00 a.m. So, we slept only four hours and we continued our trip. Although I feel very tired at the end of the trip, it’s the best memory in my winter vacation.

2/23 we went to Yamay amusement park. We play the same amusement facilities again and again. And I scared all day long. Yeap, all day long! I guess my soar was died already.

Ok! I think I should spend more time on my study at the next semester, and not always play, play, and play, right? Maybe I need the study plan to achieve my goal.

沒有留言:

張貼留言